Monday, August 18, 2014

My First Week of School 2014-2015

                 My first day of high school was good. Also the first week went good because i got to meet new friends and teachers. My first block is Ms. Munoz. My second block is Mr. Hymar. After that my third block is Ms. De La Rosa. My fourth block is P.E Mr. Parkhill. My fifth block is Ms. Davis. Sixth block is Ms. Arellano. My last classes which is seventh and eighth block is Ms.Ross. And my advisory teacher is Mr.Parkhill. On the second day after school I went  to to talk to the basketball coach about joining basketball because im planning to join this year. School is going good so far because its like starting of fresh to a different school with new friends and teachers and brand new grades. After one week of high school I can tell that i'm going to be having a very good school year and also after the first week of school I realize this is a really good school.

No comments:

Post a Comment