Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Auto Mechanic

Auto Mechanic
An auto mechanic is a mechanic with a variety of automobile makes or either in a specific area or in a specific make of automobile. In repairing cars, their main role is to diagnose the problem accurately and quickly. Their job may involve the repair of a specific part or the replacement of one or more parts as assembles.
Duties and Responsibilities: Diagnose the problem accurately and quickly. Repair the vehicle.
Salary: $60,070
Education: High school degree, Courses in automotive repair, electronics, computers, math, and English.


Reflection: I will love to become an auto mechanic because I like to deal with cars. I like to fix and diagnose them. I might not know a lot about a car now but I know I can learn more. Even though they don't get paid as good I will still like to become a auto mechanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment