Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2

                         Final: Part 2 
What I liked about the class were the student success statements. I also liked the videos Mr. Haymore used to play for us. Last, I liked the typing tutor games. What I didn't really like about the class were the medical career pathways we used to do, but again I did like it because it gave us an idea for what we want to do for a career. What I would improve in this class is my typing skills and how to use more programs that I don't know how to use on the computer. Yes, I did try my best in this class. Im not reading my Life Planning 100+ Goals all the times but sometimes I do because i have lots of stuff to do at home like homework, chores, basketball practice, and church class. I am committing to being a CTR person because I dont want to be a bad person. What I promise to take responsibility for my Body-Mind-Spirit is my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment