Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final:Part 1

                           Final:Part 1

The people that were in my group in the interdisciplinary project were Leslie, Andres, Amber, Cassandra, and Viridiana. When I got here at 4;15 i was the only one in my group here. But then later everyone else came. There was 3 minutes our presentation started and we were missing one of our group members Amber. She then got here 1 minute late but we still did not start the presentation because not all the panelist were here on time. After they got here we started to presentate I was a little nervous were my part to talk came around. We finished our presentation in like 10 minutes.What I think i should change next time is talk a little more to complete a minute. I would also need to change to not put to much information on my power point. Last, I think that me and  my group need to change to make our presentation a little longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment