Friday, September 26, 2014

Cardiologist

Cardiologist
A cardiologist is a doctor with special training and skill in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Cardiologist work in single or group private places.
Duties and Responsibilities:  Diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease and many will perform both minor and major surgeries.
Salary: $512,000
Education: Four years of medical school and three years of training in general internal medicine.


Reflection: I think I will like to become a cardiologist because it is interesting what they do which is to try to prevent people from getting diseases. I will also like to become a cardiologist because I like to help people from preventing heart diseases. Last, I will like to become a cardiologist because they get paid well.

No comments:

Post a Comment